CAPTAIN CLIFF ASBEL
Captain Cliff Asbel has dedicated his life to the service of yachts. He began his lifelong dedication to boats and the marine industry while attending the University of Michigan. Read More >
WORLD CLASS CHEF
Check back as the culinary artist appointed to the Simple Harmony crew will be announced soon!
Arrive Princess Juliana Airport in St. Martin. Transfer to Simple Harmony at Marigot Bay. If you wish, explore Marigot, the main town and capital on the French side of the island, or simply relax on the boat. Dinner at anchor in picturesque Marigot Bay.
Sail around the northern end of St. Martin to Tintamarre Island. Anchor in Baie Blanche on the west coast of this uninhabited island, where there is a beautiful beach for swimming. Hike and explore the island. Lunch at anchor. After lunch, sail to Ile Fourchue, an uninhabited island located between St. Martin and St. Barth. View the most magnificent sunset in the world, and then dinner at anchor.
Snorkel at Fourchue. The island is a protected area, abundant with fish, as well as turtles and rays. Sail to Gustavia, the capital of St. Barth and anchor. Explore Gustavia, where there is a combination of high-end French shops and restaurants, as well as low-key bars and cafes. Dinner either on the island or on the boat.
Breakfast of freshly baked French pastry and bread. All-day sail to Nevis, passing on the leeward side of St. Kitts. St. Kitts is lush and green, as is Nevis. Nevis was first sighted by Christopher Columbus in 1493 and the name for the island by the original Carib inhabitants meant “Land of Beautiful Waters.” Nevis Peak, which is over 3,000 feet tall dominates the center of the island and is often shrouded in clouds. Anchor just north of the capital of Charlestown. Dinner at anchor.
Explore Nevis. Hike up Nevis Peak or explore old plantations on the island. Lunch at the Golden Rock Inn. Dating back to the early 1800’s the Golden Rock is an old plantation that has been beautifully restored. Follow meandering paths through their tropical gardens and dine alfresco from a high peak overlooking the ocean. Dinner at anchor.
Sail back to St. Barth. Anchor in Gustavia.
Sail around to the northwest corner of St. Barth and anchor in Colombier. This white-sand beach is still called Rockefeller’s Beach since that family owned the property that surrounded it. You can still walk on the old stone jetty that was part of the family’s compound. The only access to Colombier is either by boat or a 30 minute hike so it is secluded. Picnic lunch and swimming. Sail to Ile Fouchue and anchor for dinner.
One last snorkel in Fourchue and then sail back to St. Martin. Transfer to the island.
- Spinach and Brie Quiche served with fresh fruit and crispy bacon
- Caesar Salad with Tiger Prawns served with warm garlic bread
- Fresh Figs with Greek Yogurt and Honey
- Blackened Mahi Mahi
- Orzo vegetable salad
- Spinach salad with feta and candied walnuts
- Strawberry Tower filled with mascarpone cream, cinnamon wonton crisps, and homemade whip cream
- Blueberry Pancakes served with crispy bacon, maple syrup, and fresh fruit
- Roasted Turkey Wraps with havarti cheese, fresh greens and a creamy pesto sauce served with a green salad with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and red onions
- Double Chocolate Brownies
- Maple Sage Pork Tenderloin served with grilled asparagus and roasted herb potatoes
- Rum Chocolate Mousse
- Gruyere and Roasted Tomato Omelet with a fresh fruit salad
- Pub Style Grilled Blue Cheese Burgers served with sweet potato fries and fresh watermelon
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Miso Soup
- Asian Glazed Salmon served with sesame noodles stir fry mushrooms, sugar snap peas and bok choy
- Green Tea Ice Cream
- Walnut Crusted Cinnamon French Toast with sausage, maple syrup and fresh fruit
- Baja Fish Tacos with mango salsa and chipolte cream sauce on the side served with tortilla chips and salsa fresco
- Citrus Sorbet
- Grilled Lobster with Creamy Butter Sauce served with mahogany rice, grilled eggplant and seasonal squash
- Ginger Chocolate Truffles with sea salt
- Continental Breakfast
- Assorted Fresh berries, homemade granola and Greek yogurt
- Streusel coffee cake
- Bagels with cream cheese
- Mango Strawberry fruit salad
- Spicy Melon Gazpacho
- Flat Bread Margarita Pizza with basil, tomato and mozzarella served with a garden salad of mixed greens
- Crystallized Pineapple Ginger Kisses
- Herb and Dijon Crusted Lamb served with couscous and roasted Mediterranean vegetables
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Balsamic Strawberries
- Frittata with Asparagus, Tomato and Fontina served with crispy bacon and fresh fruit
- Grilled Grouper Sandwich with Chipolte Tarter Sauce served with a Napa cabbage coleslaw
- Apple Crisp
- Seared Scallops with an Herb-Butter Pan Sauce served over angel hair pasta
- Tuscan Kale Salad
- Fresh Berry Tarts
- Eggs Benedict served with a tropical fresh fruit salad
- Crab Cakes on a bed of baby greens served with avocado and jicama salad
- Beef Filet with Roasted Red Pepper Polenta and a Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Almond Cake with Citrus Syrup